You have a strong passion for digital design, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to turn complex requirements into a product that is easy and enjoyable for people to use. You live for intuitive user experiences and understand how to flex these across multiple device types, platforms, and user states. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PrizeLogic is seeking a User Experience Architect to join our multi-disciplinary UX team to craft digital experiences for internal PrizeLogic systems. Our mission is to deliver simple and elegant digital experiences to a wide spectrum of customers. These experiences run the gamut from websites to mobile applications, and internal software to help serve PrizeLogic’s customers. The UX Architect is a crucial part of the organization and works closely with business partners to deliver these solutions.
- Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience
- Translate business goals and requirements into effective digital experiences that help customers.
- Create UX documentation (work flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, and user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and user experience designs to internal partners.
- Work closely with other team members including Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, and Development Teams to bring your UX/UI to life.
- Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years as a User Experience Architect, Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or similar role working with dynamic, high-traffic websites or software products. Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred.
- An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design
- Experience creating wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, personas and use cases
- Strong proficiency with MS Visio and Axure RP
- Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
- A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time constraints
- An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished work, wireframes, prototypes, specification documents and/or process flows. The portfolio must contain recent work examples from your professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, Visual Design, or equivalent work experience
Ever bought that fifth sub sandwich, just so you could get the sixth one free?
Signed up for a grocery store’s rewards club to save a little on cereal?
Given out your email for a chance to win a car, or a tropical vacation?
These are the incentivized marketing tactics you already know about. What you might not realize is that the world’s biggest brands are allocating more and more of their marketing budgets toward promotions and loyalty programs like these. And as the competition heats up, brands have to get more creative with what they offer consumers, and how they present those offers.
That’s where we come in. We launch the largest incentivized engagement programs on earth for the world’s biggest brands.
Ready to rethink your approach to user experience thinking?
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing businesses in the U.S. for 6 years straight? Please email your resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “UX Architect” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
PrizeLogic has emerged to become the dominant player when promotions need to be different. We represent the best practices of creative ideas leading through to flawless execution while measuring everything in a logical format. In PL’s 5 years we have won double-digit creative awards while maintaining 99.9% performance metrics. We work with some of today’s largest brands from Disney, Pepsi, Subway, and Verizon. PL has dual headquarters in Southfield, Michigan and Scottsdale, AZ and offices in NY and Chicago.