Do you love technical product details? Do you feel like you are the product expert in the sales room? Hate cold calling but love solving problems and presenting solutions? If so, read on.
As a Producer (Sales Engineer) you will educate prospects on PrizeLogic products and determine strategic solutions to help clients reach their goals. Our Producers are key pre-sales technical advisors and product advocates, who help drive and manage the sales process from evaluation through technical and strategic close to create customized solutions.
- Work with the Sales to determine approach and solution
- Work with Sales on successful strategies and implementations
- Work with the product team to ensure you are a product expert
- Work with Sales and Operational leaders to ensure you are market expert
- Match the right products and solutions to appropriate clients and projects
- Ensuring Sales commits only to results we can deliver on
- Master technical answers, discovery, and strategy
- Bring market knowledge and requirements to product team to improve products
Your experience and skills include:
- 2+ years selling / supporting sales in Digital Media / Incentive Based sales organization
- 2+ years front facing to clients / prospects
- 2+ years as trusted advisor and market expert in Digital Media / Incentive Marketing organization
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical mindset
- Ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial creative solutions oriented mindset
- Ability to translate tech, to business, to sales, to operations
- Ability to translate client needs to development and project management teams
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Humility to laugh at yourself and enjoy learning
- Great attitude
You already know about the most common incentivized marketing tactics:
- Ever bought that fifth sub sandwich, just so you could get the sixth one free?
- Signed up for a grocery store’s rewards club to save a little on cereal?
- Given out your email for a chance to win a car, or a tropical vacation?
What you might not realize is that the world’s biggest brands have been allocating more and more of their marketing budgets toward promotions and loyalty programs like these. But the same old programs aren’t enough. Brands are ready to push what’s possible in promotions.
That’s where we come in. We launch the largest incentivized engagement programs on earth for the world’s biggest brands. And as the competition for consumer participation heats up, we’re getting more creative with what we offer consumers, and how we present those offers.
And that’s where you come in. Ready to rethink your approach to incentive marketing?
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing businesses in the U.S. for 6 years straight? Please email your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com and indicate “Producer” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
PrizeLogic has emerged to become the dominant player when promotions need to be different. We represent the best practices of creative ideas leading through to flawless execution while measuring everything in a logical format. In PL’s 5 years we have won double-digit creative awards while maintaining 99.9% performance metrics. We work with some of today’s largest brands from Disney, Pepsi, Subway, and Verizon. PL has dual headquarters in Southfield, Michigan and Scottsdale, AZ and offices in NY and Chicago.