Want to help today’s biggest brands find better ways to connect with consumers? Join the team that’s changing the incentivized marketing game.
In the role of Account Executive you will experience an all-encompassing understanding of our approach to executing various types of interactive promotions. The Account Executive collaborates with all departments of our organization; working with members of Legal, Project Management, Customer Support, and Fulfillment to provide integrated service to our clients. In this key account support role you will gain exposure to our spectrum of solutions having the opportunity to observe business development professionals and contribute to client reports and presentations.
Our clients mainly consist of promotional agencies, traditional ad agencies, digital shops, and direct clients. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, client service driven, with a desire to be challenged.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Responsible for day-to-day client management & communication
Responsible for working collaboratively with cross functional teams on new projects
Participating in new business activities including scoping calls, generating quotes, ideation, proposals
Assembling and providing promotion data to clients including opt-ins, KPIs, weekly/daily analytic reports, and the Post Promotion Report
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of experience in marketing, client services, or strategy
- Proven track record of driving revenue
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, grammatical and proofing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, relationships, and tasks simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Excellent client management, expectation management, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Background in interactive digital marketing with experience in web-related production is strongly preferred
- Promotion industry and/or highly regulated industry experience is a plus
PrizeLogic is a leading interactive promotion agency that continues to define the promotions marketplace through innovation and cutting edge ideas regardless of the device you are using. PrizeLogic powers some of the largest and most secure promotions in the world. Our clients include Subway, Disney, Pepsi and many other Fortune 100 brands. In addition to our office in Glendale, we have offices in Detroit, Scottsdale, NY and Chicago. PL has been recognized in the Promo Top Shop list and in Inc. 500’s fastest growing company the last 6 years.
How to Apply:
Ready to join one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing businesses in the U.S. for 6 years straight? Please email your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com and indicate “Chicago Account Executive” in the subject line. No phone calls please.